I am actually very thankful for today’s TGIF…it’s been the busiest, least amount of sleep week, I have had in a very long time!
And, it’s Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop time, to boot! Whoopee! This month our theme is Bundles. There are so many to choose from and I was having a hard time choosing. Then, as I ran out of time in this crazy week…I realized I had this lovely card we did for Hostess Club and I had not had a chance to share it with you yet.
I chose the Peaceful Moments Bundle! It is part of the Peaceful Poppies Suite…an amazing suite that I heartily recommend! So versatile!
I wanted to teach my Hostess club how to make a Double Z card, but got confused by my own written directions that I wrote down while watching JanB on Youtube almost 2 years ago. I went back to Youtube and ended up finding this one with a larger second z and I really like it. Wendy Cranford has a Youtube video on how to make it. She used different colors than I did, though. That was a little too much Poppy Parade for my tastes.
Supplies and measurements are listed below…so, here it is:
Now on to Jan Musselman to see what Bundle she used and the creation she came up with. Enjoy the hop!
Thank you for reading and taking this crafting journey with me! It’s nice to have you along! Enjoy your own Stampin’, Scrappin’, and Craftin’ journey! Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts about this project. Feel free to CASE my projects and share them in the comments below! I love to see what others create!
Blog Hop Roll Call
- Amanda Farlinger
- Kimberley Anne Morris
- June Olsen
- Jan Musselman
- Rachel Macleod
- Libby Dyson
- Tricia Butts
- June Olsen
- Angélique Stempelkeuken
- Barbara Welch
- Peaceful Moments Bundle – stamp set and dies
- Rich Razzleberry cardstock for the base
- Whisper White cardstock for the inside Double Z & sentiment
- Peaceful Poppies DSP
- Embellishment Poppy cardstock – Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Basic Black
- Ink – Rich Razzleberry for sentiment and Calypso Coral for distressing Whisper White
- Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
- Wink of Stella on the Basic Black poppy center
- Dimensionals – under the sentiment
- Rich Razzleberry Base – 5 1/2′ x 8 1/2″ scored at 2 1/8″ and 4 1/4″
- Whisper White insert – 3 3/4″ x 6 1/2″ scored at 2 1/8″ and 4 1/4″
- Peaceful Poppy DSP – 4 x 5 1/4″ and 2 x 3 1/2″
- Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Basic Black pieces big enough for the flower parts
- Whisper White piece for label
Paper Pumpkin was recently ranked 12 in the top 20 Best Art & Craft Subscription Box Review by My Subscription Addiction!
My subscription addiction is a website that reviews and provides information on all sorts of subscription boxes. It is kind of like a hub for people who really love subscription boxes. You can check it out here:
These rankings are based on votes by readers of the My Subscription Addiction blog/website.
You can earn FREE Sale-A-Bration goodies when you purchase a 3-, 6-, or 12- month prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription. In fact, purchasing prepaids may be the best and easiest way to earn Sale-A-Bration products—especially if you are new to crafting and feel a little overwhelmed by all of the items in our catalog.
- Kit details: Makes nine cards and envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Rich Razzleberry, Rococo Rose, and Old Olive
The Lovely Day Paper Pumpkin kit coordinates perfectly with the Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set (item 152308), which is available as part of Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion. You can get it for FREE by reaching the qualifying purchase amount of $50 by March 31, 2020. See details below.
Click on the picture to watch a video about the: