It’s the 1st Wednesday of the month so it’s time for the Inspire, Create & Share Blog Hop! I love hopping with these lovely ladies!
This blog hop is all about Spring! It’s here according to the calendar…just not according to our actual weather, although the snow is melting.
Since I have 3 Mother-in-Laws (Mom, Step-mom, Father-in-Law’s partner) and 1 mother of my own, I have Mother’s Day on the brain already. So, here is a card I made for one of the Mother-in-Laws…won’t say which one in case they see this. 😉
It started off as a sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch and a Color Throwdown combination
and turned into this:
I like how it turned out! Soft and pretty, just like the lovely lady who will get this card! I even used some Wink of Stella on the embossed flowers. You can kind of see the sparkle in this photo. Subtle, but effective.
Materials used on this card are:
- Pear Pizzazz cardstock
- Blushing Bride cardstock
- Very Vanilla cardstock
- Momento Black Ink
- Amazing Life stamp set
- Around the Corner Stamp set
- Meant to Be stamp set and framlit bundle
- Make a Difference alphabet stamp set
- Petal Pair Embossing folder
- Wink of Stella
Now you can hop along to Tricia Butts blog and see what she created for her Spring Thing! Enjoy the hopping!
- Makes 9 cards (3 cards of 3 designs)
- Includes an adorable gift box—in addition to your 9 cards
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Gray Granite, Mint Macron, and So Saffron.
If you like the looks of these stamps…then you will definitely want to sign up for Paper Pumpkin! Contact your demonstrator to get started or CLICK HERE* to subscribe with me as your demonstrator.
Challenges this card is entered into:
- CAS(E) this Sketch – #315
- Color Throwdown – ctd#536 (darn…was too late! Bummer!)
If you were still wanting some items from the Holiday catalog…check this out…until June 3rd!
Click on the picture to watch a video about the:
Updated regularly! Check often! While supplies last!
Until June 3, 2019