Here’s to you all having a very Healthy and Joyous 2020!
I am excited to start off the new decade with a Blog Hop with the lovely ladies of the Inspire, Create, and Share Blog Hop group! We hop together on the first Wednesday of the month. This month we are showcasing items from the new Sale-A-Bration flyer that will go active on January 3rd…2 more days and then you can get your hot little hands on these fun items! If you need the new SAB flyer and Mini Catalog, please let your demonstrator know, or leave me a comment and I will send one to you! Let’s get started!
I chose to showcase the Sending You Thoughts stamp set. It is so versatile because it is a stamp set full of sentiments! I paired it with the Painted Poppies Bundle from the new mini catalog, which also goes live on January 3rd.
Here is my card…
And here is the inside…
The supplies are listed below. I kept it simple, yet fun! It’s a lot more white than I tend to use, but I really like how the colors pop! I’m thinking this will become one of the cards in my upcoming Birthday Card Buffet event. We shall see…and you’ll see when the time comes, so stay tuned!
And now, on to Candy Ford who is showcasing ‘Happy Birthday to You’…just click the Next button below and you will hop along…Enjoy!
Thank you for reading and taking this crafting journey with me! It’s nice to have you along! Enjoy your own Stampin’, Scrappin’, and Craftin’ journey! Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts about this project. Feel free to CASE my projects and share them in the comments below! I love to see what others create!
- Sending You Thoughts (in the Sale-A-Bration flyer – goes live Jan. 3rd)
- Painted Poppies (in the Mini Catalog – goes live Jan. 3rd)
- Peaceful Moments Dies (in the Mini Catalog – goes live Jan. 3rd)
- Cardstock – Melon Mambo, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White
- Ink – Melon Mambo, Shaded Spruce, Gorgeous Grape
- Whisper White Flax Ribbon
- Silver Metallic Thread
- Glitter Enamel Dots
- Banner Triple Punch
- Adhesives – dimensionals, glue dots, SNAIL
- Tools– paper trimmer, Take Your Pick tool, scissors, bone folder
- Sponges or Daubers (depends what you like to distress with)
- Kit details: Makes 20 treat bags + 10 mini cards and envelopes
- Card size: 3″ x 3″ (7.5 x 7.5 cm)
- Envelope size: 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ (7.8 x 7.8 cm)
- Bag size: 3-1/4″ x 4″ (8.2 x 10 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Crushed Curry, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, and Rococo Rose
It’s not just for Valentine’s Day…it’s for anytime you want to express LOVE! Weddings, Anniversary, and all! It coordinates with some new products coming in our new mini catalog and Sale-A-Bration starting in January!
- A Bit More Time to Craft – Challenge #107
Click on the picture to watch a video about the: