It’s that time again…our monthly Inspire, Create, & Share Blog Hop! I love seeing what these talented ladies create! This month we are showcasing Punches. There are so many punches in the catalog, my goodness it makes it hard to choose a favorite…so maybe a mix of a couple are the way to go? I guess we will see as we hop through…have fun seeing some inspiring creations!
I did end up using 3 punches…too hard to choose just one! I used the Scalloped Tag Topper, Banner Triple, and the Cat. The Stamp set is Nine Lives. I made this card with a particular “Crazy Cat Lady” friend of mine in mind…at least that is what my son called her when he was little since she (and her husband) had 7 cats at the time. He is a cat lover as well, so they bonded quickly.
For some reason the color is off in my picture, although it isn’t as blue as the first one I took. And the sentiment looks blurry. It’s actually stamped so that it had a shadow, but the picture doesn’t do it justice. My colors are Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather. Plus, I used vellum for the tag. My supply list will be listed below.
I think the inside of the card turned out super cute! Since it says “…nine lives” I had to have nine cats, right?
Gotcha! You forgot to count the 2 on the front, huh? You thought I couldn’t count, didn’t you! 🙂
That is all I have for you today. Remember to check out the supply list below as well as all the wonderful and exciting specials that Stampin’ Up! is running right now! And, if you don’t have a demonstrator with Stampin’ Up! yet, I would love for you to choose me! I’m always willing to help anyone with their crafting needs! Comment below and I will get in touch with you so that I can get an Annual Catalog out to you!
Now it is time to hop on over to Shirley Merker’s and see what fun project she created for your inspiration. Click on the Next button below and enjoy the rest of your hopping!
Thank you for reading and taking this crafting journey with me! It’s nice to have you along! Enjoy your Stampin’, Scrappin’, and Craftin’ journey! Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts about this project. Feel free to CASE my projects and share them in the comments! I love to see what others create!
- Gorgeous Grape – distressing front layer, inside layer, and tag, sentiments
- Tuxedo Black Momento – front sentiment, fish border
- Granny Apple Green – hearts and yarn
- Front cats – Basic Gray ink once for outline, stamped off for patches/Soft Suede inked once for outline, stamped off for stripes
- Inside cat heads – Tuxedo Black Momento, Early Espresso (stamped 2x without re-inking), Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Gray Granite, Smokey Slate
- Ribbon – 1/4″ Mini Striped Ribbon in Gorgeous Grape
- Stamp set – Nine Lives
- A Bit More Time To Craft – Challenge #95 – Anything Goes
- TTCRD Anything Goes Challenge – week of July 2, 2019
- Creative Craft Cottage – Challenge #119 Eileen’s Anything Goes
- Crafting from the Heart –Challenge #246